Sunday, March 15, 2009

A380

I dropped Jon off at the airport this morning (yes, in the car, and yes, I drove it home through Sydney by myself) and he is in the air as we speak. Headed to LA LA land, where he will spend a week of vacation with his little one who is no longer so little. And the grandparents, of course. I hope they all have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see all the pictures! I am still jealous that Jon gets to fly on the new Qantas A380. It has a self-serve snack bar, don't you know!

I decided to spend my afternoon on iTunes, downloading a year's worth of shows they don't play in Australia. Only to find that since they don't play them here, you can't download them on the AUS iTunes site either. Grr. Very Grr.

Seems that summer isn't over here yet. It got up to 33C/95F here today! Back to work tomorrow. It's going to be another lonely week without Jon. Already making plans with Natasha to go out next weekend and have some fun - so there is that to look forward to! yay!

No comments: