Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keep on truckin'

I have again been visited by the lovely 'sinus infection fairy' and so I have been even more attached to the couch than normal... and for those of you who truly know me, I am sure you are wondering how that is even possible. At least I got a day and a half off work out of the deal. It's ironic, however, that the neverending rain finally stopped on the exact day I got sick, and so it's been gorgeous and sunny every minute of the time I have been miserable and snotty. Humph.

The Husband and I sat down last weekend (after another tearful and homesick breakdown by moi) and discussed our short term, mid-term, and long term plans. As I am a planner, I needed to know what The Plan was, and what we are working towards. (In reality, I think I just needed to know exactly how long until I am near a Target and/or Pottery Barn again. A direct result of way too many decorating blogs.)

Anyway, I think we came up with some good plans. I look forward to sharing a few with you all as they happen over the next few months. In the immediate future, I have finally signed up for that ever-elusive knitting class I am have been talking about for, oh - 15 years?! So, wish me luck with that. Anyone need a scarf?

We are also headed "home" in 4 weeks for another whirlwind tour. Looking forward to some r&r on the shores of the Georgian Bay... hope to see some of you there! Bring the brats, we will be firing up the barbie!

Long term plans include a few trips to various locations in and around Oz. Need to get that list crossed off before it's time to say adios! to AUS.

Hope you are all enjoying a fab Canada Day / 4th of July this week. Wish we were there.

No comments: