Thursday, October 15, 2009

big sigh

We are still alive down here... just insanely busy. This is the busy season for me at work and it's all I can do to make it through the day. Most evenings I just crawl home from the bus stop, eat, and cry. I keep telling myself it's only a few weeks to Christmas... only a few weeks to Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas... we will be in SSM with Gabby from the 23rd to the 30th. Hoping for a white Christmas! Actually, we are just hoping to make it there in one piece, since the only flights we can afford are on Korean Air. Scary.

The weather has been weird here lately... a warm day, a hot day, a cold day, a rainy day - you never know what you are going to see when you wake up in the morning. But the days are getting longer and it will be summer soon. I am trying to think positively about that, and not dwell on the fact that I am missing a beautiful Canadian autumn.

No comments: