Monday, September 6, 2010

september


It's September again. Seems like I was just celebrating my 30th birthday, and here it is two whole years since. Time sure does fly. I always used to love this time of year in North America. September meant the end of summer, cooler weather, autumn holidays, and back to school.

The first two years we were here, I had a really hard time in September. I wanted it to be autumn, and it felt weird that it wasn't. But this year, I am so looking forward to spring. It's felt like a long winter here, and I am ready for some sunshine. Can't wait for beach weather, kayaking weather, and picnics by the ocean. Looking forward to snorkeling with The Husband too.

If you are in the northern hemisphere... what was your favourite part of summer this year? And if you are here down under... what are you most looking forward to this year?

No comments: