Wednesday, September 22, 2010

under the weather

I have yet another cold. And this one seems to have moved in for one of those long extended stays. It's packed a few suitcases and brought it's own pillow. It's not going anywhere. I am miserable. I hate having a cold. Especially now that the weather is warming up and starting to hint that summer might actually come sometime soon. Instead of getting out and enjoying it, I am huddling over a tissue box, coughing up a lung. (I love that expression! Just try and get that image out of your head!)

The good thing about having this cold is that I get to cancel all my training classes this week and spend some quiet time in the office. All my office mates are So Glad that I am sharing the whole "I've got a cold" experience with them.

I am including this picture only because it's the one thing inspiring me to leave the couch this morning.

No comments: