Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baa Baa Black Sheep

So, I spent about 4 hours on Saturday in "Beginners Knitting" class. And it was great! I am hooked! I am not so good at it yet, but I have managed to get about 1/6th of a scarf done, and while it looks lumpy and imperfect, I am learning. I think it's going to be a good project for the plane... if I can figure out how to get the needles on board. Hmm.

Anyway, it's probably going to be a while before I have anything knitted that is worth posting pictures of, but I am pretty proud of myself for being able to check something else off the list of Goals. In fact, it was number one on the list. So I am now off to accomplish number two.

So, in case you are keeping track...

1. Learn to Knit.

2. Apply for my Canadian Passport.

Might involve a little more paperwork. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: