Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On our way


Well, tomorrow we are on our way "home" for 2 weeks. Except, it's not really 2 weeks. Factor in a day and a half there, and three days back, and it's really just 9 days. And then factor in all the errands we have to run and the hassle of the car and the storage unit and the driving and the packing and unpacking... and really, it's like a long weekend. Sigh. I am exhausted, and we haven't even left yet.

Despite the fact that the inevitable drama has already begun, I AM looking forward to elements of this trip. I can't wait to feel some summer warmth on my face. I am so excited to be going shopping and finally get some new jeans! I cannot tell you how excited I am to see Sarah! And I do look forward to spending some time with The Husband and The Doodle. It will be so nice to be together as a family again.

Sorry we won't be able to see you all... but we will see some of you soon!

No comments: