Thursday, April 15, 2010

sicko

I am feeling under the weather this week. Not sleeping well, achy and tired. Generally icky. The Husband has been wonderful, as always, and is taking good care of me. So glad it's finally almost the weekend. All I want to do is sleep!

It was cold in the mornings here this week - in the 50's! The leaves are starting to turn and I am hoping for a road trip to the Kangaroo Valley next weekend to photograph some of the autumn colours, just like we did last year. Seems hard to believe that was an entire year ago already. Time sure has flown by.

Not much else to report this week. Work has been busy for both of us and I have been working a little too much, which is probably why I feel so icky. Hopefully nothing some rest won't cure. Here's hoping for a rainy weekend!

No comments: