Sunday, September 20, 2009

barefoot bowls and sunshine


Another gorgeous weekend full of sunshine and blue skies. After a long week of meetings and deadlines and the usual work hullabaloo... it was nice to have a relaxing, sunny weekend.

We had a fun night out at lawn bowls yesterday with the usual group of Yanks, Expats, and other characters. The Husband's team of manly men won the cup... while my team lost. Oh well, we had a heap of fun. Followed by pizza and pool at the pub.

Today we got up early to call home and wish Dan a very Happy Birthday. Our Dan is all grown up and no longer twenty-something. He says it's all downhill from here. Humph.

The breakfast in Chatswood followed by some shopping and some wandering and the new Dan Brown book for me. Which I paid $26 for. I think I have been in Oz too long when $26 doesn't seem too outrageous for a book. Eek.

Back to work tomorrow for another week. Some travelling for The Husband and lots of meetings for me... but we have a fun roadtrip planned for next weekend, and we should have tons of great photos from that! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see any in the picture but do you knock down pins?