Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally Friday

There are rarely days here when I miss having a car... but today I definitely would have appreciated having one! I had a class in Freshwater this morning and it was quite a hike by bus. I was exhausted by the end of it. However, I did get to enjoy THIS view all day. It was enough to distract me from Compliance Law for sure!!

I am so happy it's finally the weekend. I could use some rest. I also have plans to go to dinner and a movie with Tash, to celebrate my birthday. And on Sunday arvo - the Beach! It's supposed to be 30c / 90f!!! Feeling a little like summer already! What kind of weather are YOU experiencing this weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend was fun! I stopped in at Gram's today.. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Very beautiful day here, sunny and about 75 I think.. I walked out to her garden, that's about the only time I was outside today, spent the rest of it on the road.