Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Snow

It snowed pretty hard here in Toronto last night. It's mostly gone this morning, just piles of dirty slush everywhere now. But I stood in the doorway last night and watched it fall, thinking that I may not be seeing much of this stuff for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I am glad... but the first snow is always pretty, and I was happy to see it last night. Not so happy to scrape it off the car this morning.

Only a few weeks now. Jonathan comes home on the 19th, (and not that I am counting, but..) only 22 days to go! I am really looking forward to seeing him again. It has been too long. Lucky him, he gets to come home after everything has been packed and moved.

I just wanted to note - in response to the numerous requests for photos, I promise to post some as soon as we get there. Jon so kindly left the camera with me, so he is without it at the moment. But I promise to post pictures soon.

No comments: