Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am headed back to Michigan this weekend for a few days on the old homestead. I realize it may be the last hometown Thanksgiving for awhile, maybe years. It's kind of sad. I am looking forward to seeing everyone, but I am sorry to be going home without Jonathan. (Don't feel too bad for him... he'll be spending the weekend here: http://www.shoalbayresort.com/ )

I plan on eating lots, and hanging out with the Fam. I am also going to try and snag some Black Friday deals for the crate... which is STILL not packed. But I am getting there. The house is slowly emptying and the boxes are piling up. The lists keep growing, as quickly as I cross items off. Sigh.

Only a few more weeks of work for me here, and I will officially be unemployed again. It might be nice to have a few weeks off... but I am sure I'll be ready to get back at it after the new year.

I just wanted to wish all of you, (friends, family and crazy internet stalkers) a very Happy Thanksgiving this weekend. May your time together be peaceful and may you have many things to be thankful for. Gobble, gobble!

No comments: